Tuesday, October 20, 2015

do. Good Stitches - Arrows

Another month and another block to do. Good Stitches. This time Briawna asked us to make arrow blocks from this tutorial.  The timing was perfect since I already have my string out making October's block drive blocks!


We made a 21" square block and we're sending Briawna the bonus triangles (upper right) plus I made myself a bonus blocks from the leftovers (lower right).

Rory is the guardian of the string pile
Somehow despite all the string-y sewing I've been doing lately I still have lots of strings! Hope your week is going well :)

Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.

7 comments:

  1. Rory in all his glory, next to moms' fabric..
    I love the light floral background with the arrows and the colors in the blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - those are really cute arrow blocks! Love the prints.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great pattern that I've made before and I really liked the results... hmmm, perhaps I should pull it back out again. I just joined my first quilting bee, and although have only had one month of block making, it's been nice to work on someone else's project.

    Very nice arrows... this will be a lovely finish with a great cause!

    Greetings from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those arrows are fantastic! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! I've made those arrows, too ~ they are pretty fun :-) I really like your floral background fabric. The scraps just seem to multiply, don't they?! (hey - did you know you are a 'no reply blogger'? )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so pretty, and I love your little helper! :)

    ReplyDelete