Sunday, February 5, 2017

Lots to Do


Lots going on around here.  The faded quarter cabin block to Jan/Feb's Covered in Love block drive have been coming in and they look great! I've been experimenting with layouts and really like the one above.  There's still nearly a whole month left on the drive if anyone wants to jump in and contribute!


Nearly all of the blocks from my Nurture circle pals for January's do. Good Stitches bee are here. I have been experimenting with layouts. What do you think of the one above vs below?  They look kinda the same to me, even though they aren't...



Nancy R. gifted me some leftover black/white/bright paper pieced blocks that I've started peeling the papers off.  Going to see what I can do with these.


The actual goal for the week is to get the last of the corner blocks sewn into 2 tops.



Meanwhile, what I should be doing is studying this, but I don't wanna!


There were some great projects linked up to Sew Some Love last week. Remember to come back every Wednesday to check out what folks are sewing and link up any charity sewing you've got going on!


 Linking to Oh Scrap! and Design Wall Monday.

10 comments:

  1. Those faded blocks look amazing all together! You are so creative. Ave fun playing with those donated blocks-that looks like fun! Thanks for sharing all this scrappy goodness with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the idea of the strips sets and the colors are fun. Have you thought about maybe switching the skinny strip set of one block with another block? Or would that be too confusing? Micki@2dogsstudio.us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good grief!! You've got a LOT going on at your house!! Those quilty projects are looking GREAT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you have been busy. Good luck with the studying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a lot of quilty goodness going on there! I enjoyed seeing all you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to play with! Do you have a system for forcing yourself to study? When I have an onerous task to do, I set a kitchen timer for 15 or 30 minutes to work on the non-fun stuff. Then another 15-30 for sewing! Back and forth like that works well for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those faded blocks, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many fun projects! Those faded cabin blocks are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, those faded log cabin blocks look amazing together! I love the layout you showed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the faded log cabin blocks!

    ReplyDelete